Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's Been a While


Happy Spring


Phill and Gaving taking in the sights and sounds of the Puyallup Fair last Fall.


Phaedra and I at the Pike Place Market. We took a trip to Seattle to do some errands and have some fun and Phaedra insisted that the fun include a ride on the piggy bank.


Just about everytime Gavin notices that we are taking pictures, he insists that he needs to participate in the artistic process. He is quite creative. This one is take from inside of his pocket. It is a self portrait.


The girls went to Oregon with Phaedra's mentor for a stay at the family farm and a visit to the Pacific Ocean. They got home and snugggled up for a nap with Papa and thier little brother.


Fun with Bokashi


Mi Familia

Hey lovelies,

It has been a great Spring. Been busy all the way around with sports, dog walking, Spring cleaning, kids, and loving life. Hope it's been good for all of you, too. Here are some pictures as requested.

Hugs and Love,
Dory

4 comments:

chicklegirl said...

Nice! I'm noticing the contrast between the picture of you in the bottom photo (on the house steps) and a more vibrant, joyful version at the top (love that scarf on you!)

I missed seeing you on Friday, and hope Gavin is feeling better. XXOO

helgaruth said...

Yay!! Thank you for posting all the great pictures (as requested). I very much enjoyed them. I am going to try to post some pics on my blog this week too. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I miss you. It was great to talk the other day. I hope it won't be too long before I can see everyone in person. Love you!!

Margaret said...

I am so glad you are posting again! I love the pictures and all the beautiful insights on life that you write. You are so spiritual! I miss you and I am so glad that you and Phil did not mind us naming Our lil Boy Gavin! I changed it 3 times and Gavin was the only one that Dustin really wanted. He has always had the name Gavin set in stone for his first boy.This lil boy looks like a Gavin too. He has blonde hair and blue eyes just like your lil Gavin and they were born in the same month! plus they have to older sisters. so much in common! Love ya!

Margaret said...

I meant TWO!